This competition has now closed. Thank you for your entries. No further entries can be accepted. The prize will be allocated today.
Win the telescope and the helmet used in the video. (They’re the same items bought from John Lewis that are seen in the original advert)
Telescope: Celestron AstroMaster LT 60AZ worth £99.95
Helmet: Micro Scooters Scootersaurus Safety Helmet, Small worth £24.99
To enter leave your email address and you’ll be entered into the competition. A winner will be randomly selected and contacted on boxing day (26th December 2015)
Competition closes 7am, 26th December 2015
Here's the official rules of the competition: Nothing funny just the usual you'd expect.
- You can enter the competition anytime between Friday 20th November 2015 and 7am 26th December 2015.
- All times are based on the local time in the UK.
- There is one prize on offer (The telescope and the helmet combined)
- This competition is only open to those who live in the UK or have an address in the UK that the prize can be posted to. (Sorry)
- The winner will be selected by using a random number generator. (Completely fairly)
- The winner will be contacted by email.
- In the unlikely event that the winner doesn't respond back to the email with their postal address within 3 days (72 hours). Then the draw will be redone and a new winner selected. The original winner who had 72 hours to respond will regretfully no longer be entitled to the prize as it will be sent to someone else.
- When the winner has been in contact to provide their address they would like the prize to be sent to it will be posted out free delivery.
- Their first name and the town they live in will be posted on this page and on the Youtube Channel the video was on.
- Your details (i.e. email address) will not be passed to any third party and after this competition will not be used unless you have indicated by ticking the box that you would like occasional emails when a similar video is released.